Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I AM SIN !!! .......

Now i feel I'm sin becoz i am addicted to copy answer during exam time and i can't do the test by my own so i copy from my notes .... I feel vry sin .... The first few days of my exam i am confident in this mid term exam and i tell myself dun copy and do it by myself , so the first few days i do it by myself and after that following test i dunno how to do... becoz i didn't study at all and i broke my promise and i copy from my notes .... I FEEL VRY SIN !!!! GOD pls forgiv my SIN!! i come in front of u and say sorry to u GOD .. I promise myself and GOD after this mid term exam the following test intervensi i must do it by myself and i won't copy again ... I will try my super super best to do it in the next test "intervensi" ~~!! Thx For Forgiveness GOD !!

1 comment:

Enoch Low said...

brother.. i m proud of u, coz u r bold n willing to repent b4 Christ... GOD really love u n HE is sure will forgive u k... the word of GOD said (1 John 1:9 约翰一书1:9) If we confess our sins, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of JESUS, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

from: Enoch (Boon Loong)... brother add oil i m supporting u...